About Roland Brown
About Roland - Professionally
For over 45 years I have helped folks who have been injured or lost loved ones as the result of someone else’s failure to act with reasonable care. There is little I haven’t seen or been confronted with. I know that what I do can be life changing for people dealing with these issues.
I invite you to take a look at my experience and qualifications by clicking the “Qualifications” link below.
You can also find out a little about what I enjoy doing when I am not “wearing my lawyer hat” by clicking on “Other Interests”.
I then invite you to call me. It costs you nothing, but it may mean everything to you.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1975
- Baylor University, B.A., 1973
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Western District
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District
- U.S. Court of Appeals – New Orleans
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Former Adjunct Professor – Legal Studies – Texas State University
- Former member – State Bar of Texas Grievance Committee (Dist. 2a)
- Advisory Board – Legal Studies Program – Texas State University
- Speaks on legal topics to lawyers and judges at various seminars and bar association functions
- Regularly contributes articles written for non-lawyers to local publications on interesting legal topics
In addition to serving on various boards and committees, I enjoy reading, cross-word puzzles, family time, fishing, bicycling and music. I enjoy performing regularly as a guitarist, singer-songwriter and bass guitarist.
In my fifty years of practicing law, you’re the lawyer who has impressed me the most! You make me proud of my profession. ~Louis Joseph